Search engine marketing (SEM) is how millions of businesses get traffic to their websites and goods. It’s also an effective marketing strategy to grow your company, reach new customers, and increase sales. However, success with SEM isn’t only a matter of choosing random terms and running ads. Rather, it takes a robust understanding of keyword research, SEO, user intent, advertising platforms, ad variables, copywriting, and more.
Let’s create relevant ads that will get clicks with these steps.
- Understand your business and goals, for example, sales, leads, or brand awareness. Then, choose campaign objectives and types.
- Select a budget and bidding goal, such as clicks or conversions, to ensure your SEM activities remain cost-efficient and profitable.
- Optimize ad settings, including networks, locations, languages, etc. to get your ads in front of the right people at the right time.
- Research and add keywords that align with your goals and budgets.
- Create high-converting ads with attention-getting copywriting to get users clicking.
- “Set it and forget it?” Nope! We’ll monitor ad performance and change variables accordingly to continue maximizing your marketing spend.
Let’s increase your reach and improve your results with the power SEM. Contact us today.