E-commerce & Affiliate Marketing Self-Audit
Are you achieving your online or affiliate program sales targets? If not, review the considerations below. Consequently, you won’t maximize revenue if you underperform in these areas.
1) Do you sell a product or service that enough people want?
2) Do you sell a product or service that enough people will buy online?
3) Do you offer competitive pricing, convenient delivery times and return policies, and excellent customer service?
4) Do you constantly optimize your website (SEO, CRO, page speed, etc.) to convert traffic into customers/sales?
5) Do you use high-quality, professional images on your website, including product pictures?
6) Do you have and execute a marketing plan to attract traffic to your website?
7) Do you offer an appealing affiliate program (affiliate marketing software, commission rate, cookie duration, etc.) that will motivate affiliates to join and promote your goods?
8) Do you have an optimized program sign-up page to convince affiliates to join?
9) Do you or an affiliate marketing manager spend at least four hours weekly on program-building activities?
10) Do you identify and recruit potential affiliates/influencers to join your program weekly (or sit around hoping affiliates will join your program from the thousands that exist)?